Vertegrow is growing for a fast-changing world. Consumers expect fresh, nutritious, flavourful and healthy food all year round and we are growing just that, here in Scotland.
Read on to find about more about Vertegrow, vertical farming and how to use our tasty herbs and leafy greens.
- Recipe: Classic PanzanellaWhilst panzanella might be a popular summer Italian salad, after the excesses of the festive period a warming and healthy salad sounds pretty appealling to us. Baz Nichols provides the recipe.
- Recipe: Fresh Basil PestoBaz Nichols sets out a recipe for one of our signature crops – fresh, aromatic basil leaves.
- Recipe: Carrot, Lentil & Peanut SaladThe salty crunch of peanuts, and the nutty notes of… Read more: Recipe: Carrot, Lentil & Peanut Salad
- Recipe: New Potato, Butterbean & Meaux Mustard SaladWhat better way to use local, seasonal Ayrshire New potatoes… Read more: Recipe: New Potato, Butterbean & Meaux Mustard Salad
- Recipe: Scarlet SaladThe combination of mango chutney and lemon juice gives this… Read more: Recipe: Scarlet Salad
- Recipe: Pea and Avocado MoussePea and Avocado Mousse with Minted Aqua Faba Foam, Seeded… Read more: Recipe: Pea and Avocado Mousse