Vertegrow is growing for a fast-changing world. Consumers expect fresh, nutritious, flavourful and healthy food all year round and we are growing just that, here in Scotland.
Read on to find about more about Vertegrow, vertical farming and how to use our tasty herbs and leafy greens.
- Recipe: Carrot, Lentil & Peanut SaladThe salty crunch of peanuts, and the nutty notes of […]
- Recipe: New Potato, Butterbean & Meaux Mustard SaladWhat better way to use local, seasonal Ayrshire New potatoes […]
- Recipe: Scarlet SaladThe combination of mango chutney and lemon juice gives this […]
- Recipe: Pea and Avocado MoussePea and Avocado Mousse with Minted Aqua Faba Foam, Seeded […]
- Recipe: Wild Mushroom AranciniWild Mushroom Arancini, Tomato Salad Three Ways, Spiced Tomato Sauce, […]
- Recipe: Inverawe Smoked SalmonThe third part in our mini-series on salads and sandwiches, […]